Allegheny County Controller Chelsa Wagner today issued the following statement on Gov. Tom Corbett’s refusal to address the Port Authority of Allegheny County’s funding crisis, even as the Authority’s board voted today to impose additional service cuts.
Other Press Releases
- CONTROLLER CHELSA WAGNER STATEMENT ON CITY OF PITTSBURGH ACTIONS AGAINST PROTESTOR
- WAGNER’S AUDIT SHOWS INHERENT CONFLICT IN JAIL FOOD SERVICE, SALES
- WAGNER SAYS CONTINUED HIGH CREDIT RATINGS SHOW ‘STRONG POSITION IN WHICH WE ENTER AN UNCERTAIN PERIOD’
- WAGNER’S AUDIT URGES HUMAN SERVICES DEPT. TO REQUIRE GREATER TRANSPARENCY FROM CONTRACTOR
- WAGNER URGES KANES TO ADHERE TO GUIDELINES ON PREVENTING COVID SPREAD